Route Map

Route Map

Friday, April 23, 2010

Reflections on Zambia and Zimbabwe





We are now biking through countries so fast I am having a hard time keeping up with doing my “reflections” blogs. All I can remember about Zambia is Victoria Falls, I guess if that is the only thing that I remember that is not so bad. The road surface in Zambia was seal coat which made for a long week or so, or however long we were there…

I really like the bugs in these tropical countries… This first one is a dung beetle. They spend there days crawling around in piles of poo. I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on him… The other one is just a really cool beetle, maybe they will give me a job at the Victoria Bug Zoo when I get home with all my experience…

3 comments:

  1. Love the bug pictures! I've been offline for awhile - you've had a lot going on since. I continue to be impressed by your spirit, courage, and ability to be positive and compassionate under stress. You inspire me!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dip it in chocolate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bugs! Can't wait to cook you a biiiig breakfast with lots of BACON!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete