Route Map

Route Map

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Arrived Safely in Cairo

No luggage, but I am safely in Cairo with my bike...Thought about the hours and hours of weighing my luggage and trying to get the most important things, only to arrive with nothing... I can only laugh at this point and try to think about the things I can trade for space in my empty locker...:( I guess it would make for a very very interesting journey to Capetown, me and my bike, with no bike shorts.. Ha Ha Ha... And so the adventure begins... :(

A couple of the other guys had their bikes fall off the top of the taxi roof rack on the highway so I guess everything is relative...

1 comment:

  1. Ah, lost luggage...what fun! Hopefully you found it all by now - or maybe the airline let you go on a shopping spree with their credit card? How's Cairo?

    C

    ReplyDelete